Overview of the job
The Content Producer will be making content across multiple screens including TV and On-line. Full understanding of the production process including Briefing, Scripting, Pre-production, Production and Post Production is required. The ideal candidate should have strong networks of Beijing and Shanghai based crew and talents, and should have good at narrative storytelling and short film making.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Collaborate with department heads, visual designers, script writers, production teams, video editors, event organizers, translation and more.
- Always stay on brand and story throughout execution.
- Write creative briefs for execution teams across video, print, graphic and writers.
- Bring on the high-quality third parties when necessary though personal network within the reasonable budget
- Review briefs with creative execution teams and answer all questions
- Use sensibilities throughout the process to guide the execution of the asset
- Set workflow, production schedules, quick turnaround and stick to deadlines.
- Set and control the budget
What you will need
- Diploma with relevant major is required, Bachelor degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as production role in Entertainment, Media, Communications, Marketing company or with major studios, MNCs or 4As.
- Sold understanding of Agency and production process.
- Have a strong portfolio of assets that you have overseen.
- Rich business partner resources domestically, especially for short video/film/production works.
- Excellent English/Mandarin skills, outstanding social skills and quick ideas
- Proficiency in Keynote is a must.
- Fully engaged and interested in popular media, cool companies, innovative business models, and cultural and entertainment trends in the spare time.
Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org