DMG is currently seeking a driven, resourceful, and organized Retail Director to strategize, plan, develop, execute, and manage online and offline retail for the International Entertainment Division in China. This position is in DMG headquarters in Beijing, and may require some travel.
Your Responsibilities Include:
1. Providing market intelligence to form a comprehensive retail strategy for DMG’s entertainment brands.
2. Developing strong partner relationships with online and offline retail providers to gain advantage.
3. Launch and manage the look, contracts, payments, and overall supply chain for the DMG store on multiple online platforms.
4. Maintaining strong customer service relations for consumers.
5. Managing a strong database of all buyers from the DMG stores.
6. Test products and give detailed analytics on performance to make suggestions for new SKUs.
7. Facilitate introductions to online and offline retail contacts and DMG licensing team.
8. Consult licensing team on deal terms to maintain DMG’s strategy, the brands’ positioning, the release model and timing of the product, as well as the quality of the products.
9. Collaborating internally with marketers to develop additional product awareness
10. Seeking out additional local, regional, and international IP that is of interest to the DMG brand to own, develop, and subsequently license.
11. Controlling piracy
12. Managing and optimizing inventory
13. Effectively using all the departments/resources in DMG to successfully achieve financial and DMG branding goals
Your Skills Include:
1. 5+ years work experience
2. Work experience in Online or Offline retail, Licensing, Entertainment, Media, Marketing at or with major studios, multi-national groups, or Licensing Agencies.
3. Have a strong portfolio of working with B2B companies negotiating, exchanging, and executing partnerships
4. Rich partner resources
5. Native Mandarin speaker, English not necessary.
6. Fully engaged and interested in the retail industry with a list of successful cases.
Pls send your CVs to email@example.com